Below are a selection of presentations from Professor Chris Semsarian, Dr Richard Bagnall, Dr Caroline Medi and Dr Jodie Ingles from the 2016 Patient Day held at the Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney.
Genetic Heart Disease
- Basics of Genetics – Dr Richard Bagnall
- Adjusting to Your Diagnosis – Dr Jodie Ingles
- ICD Therapy – Dr Caroline Medi
The Cardiomyopathies – Professor Chris Semsarian
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy (FDC)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Compaction (ARVC)
- Left Ventricular Non-Compaction (LVNC)
The Arrhythmias – Dr Caroline Medi
- Brugada Syndrome (BrS)
- Long QT Syndrome (LQTS)
- Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia (CPVT)
- Triggers and Treatments of Arrythmias
Due to technical difficulties, the slides for each presentation are not available. For more information about the conditions discussed, please see our patient information sheets. For more information about Patient Day, please contact our Registry Coordinator.