Do you have questions about hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) or dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM)?
If you already have a twitter account and want to join the chat, follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your twitter account and go to the “search” field in the upper right corner of your page.
2. Type in #SCICD2016 and hit enter. This will take you to the Twitter chat page.
3. Click on the tab that says “Live” to be taken to the live chat.
4. To tweet a question, click on the “Tweet” icon in the upper right corner. Don’t forget to include the #SCICD2016 hashtag in your tweet or it won’t get recorded on the chat page.
5. Remember, all questions and answers need to be in 140 characters or less. So, you might want to have your questions worked out in advance.
6. And now you’re off and running!
Don’t have a twitter account or never been on a tweet chat before? No worries. Here are some easy guidelines to follow.
1. If you don’t have a twitter account, you can still follow the tweet chat. Just go to Twitter.com. Where you see the small search icon on the left, type in #SCICD2016 and hit enter. This will take you to the chat page.
2. Click on the “Live” tab and you’ll see the chat as it’s in progress.
3. If you want to join Twitter, it’s easy and free to set up an account. Just go to https://twitter.com/signup